Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Stolen r32 gtst from auckland/ponsonby  (Read 2995 times)

sicko-seemZ

• RB20E
    • View Profile
Stolen r32 gtst from auckland/ponsonby
« on: March 01, 2015, 10:33:03 AM »
****STOLEN****
1991 r32 skyline coupe gtst stolen from 30 hackett street ponsonby between 11:30pm-3:30am 28th february/1st march
it has a spray painted silver bumper with drawings on it probably matty b'd by now
rego:GTPLAY
on white 5 spoke enkei's
if seen please call the police or text/call me on 0210351314
pride an joy stolen any help appreciated, who evers got it is getting a fuckin crow bar to the head
already reported it stolen to police, if you see bits around for sale in the next couple days/weeks let us know

Mantis

• RB20DET
  • Nissan Laurel Medalist
    • View Profile
    • Nissan-dedicated Instagram
Re: Stolen r32 gtst from auckland/ponsonby
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 11:33:23 AM »
Will keep an eye out Papakura ways for you man.

sicko-seemZ

• RB20E
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 05:56:18 PM »
cheers man, was last seen 2 hours ago coming from rewa towards manukau thrashing through great south road, still had the silver bumper. apparently was 2 maori dudes

Mantis

• RB20DET
  • Nissan Laurel Medalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 10:18:39 PM »
cheers man, was last seen 2 hours ago coming from rewa towards manukau thrashing through great south road, still had the silver bumper. apparently was 2 maori dudes

Why they're still driving it around with the most identifying thing still on the car stumps me, they're more than your average cabbage car thieves, hopefully they'll get rushed and you'll get her back in one piece.

sicko-seemZ

• RB20E
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 12:21:05 AM »

Why they're still driving it around with the most identifying thing still on the car stumps me, they're more than your average cabbage car thieves, hopefully they'll get rushed and you'll get her back in one piece.
[/quote]

yeah i couldnt figure that out my self but they didnt break through any windows an im surprised/shocked no one heard it start up from the side of the road right outside my mates house cause in his street i guess the sound kinda echos quite a bit

sicko-seemZ

• RB20E
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 09:23:59 PM »
$250 reward for any info on its where abouts

sicko-seemZ

• RB20E
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 10:31:18 AM »
FOUND IN HENDERSON, shit cunts tried to out run the cops in a 20det haha, they ditched the car an started running

found on friday morning around 1:30am

cheers for keeping an eye out for it

sicko-seemZ

• RB20E
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 04:42:12 PM »
plates are still stolen so bit of a mare trying to find those now

Mantis

• RB20DET
  • Nissan Laurel Medalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 09:57:03 AM »
Awesome to hear that you've got the car recovered! Any damage?

sicko-seemZ

• RB20E
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 03:07:29 PM »
engine is most likely cooked there was literally zero water in the radiator an who knows how long they were driving around like that for, tried starting it an didnt want to hold idle at all just wants to die without the foot on accelerator. they ripped my interior apart trying to find money or whatever even took my sub wiring haha. it is covered in dust  an dirt so cant tell body damage just yet but looks straight(they took it up the mountains an shit with gravel roads apparently), gbox is unknown not sure if it crunches yet.
insurance is going to assess it at the towing yard an see how it goes

they didnt even paint my bumper black its still the same silver with drawings on it but they just put another stolen cars plates on

cops still havent found them

Aubrey107

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2015, 11:18:38 AM »
engine is most likely cooked there was literally zero water in the radiator an who knows how long they were driving around like that for, tried starting it an didnt want to hold idle at all just wants to die without the foot on accelerator. they ripped my interior apart trying to find money or whatever even took my sub wiring haha. it is covered in dust  an dirt so cant tell body damage just yet but looks straight(they took it up the mountains an shit with gravel roads apparently), gbox is unknown not sure if it crunches yet.
insurance is going to assess it at the towing yard an see how it goes

they didnt even paint my bumper black its still the same silver with drawings on it but they just put another stolen cars plates on

cops still havent found them

good to know you found it bro! any pics of the car now? reckon the insurance company going to write it off

sicko-seemZ

• RB20E
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2015, 12:00:56 PM »
it hasnt been crashed or anything body is fine so they hopefully wont write it off, all that probably needs done is a top end rebuild, check the gbox an diff, also get me a new mspec electric front lip which got minced

will get pics when i go see it next- still getting a couple guys to write up quotes of cost to repair for insurance company to decide